Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Steve Perry...Draw Back Your Bow

I can't remember how it came about about or when, but it's been haunting me for at least half a decade now. I can't listen to the recording of 'Cupid' by Sam Cooke without thinking of Journey's Steve Perry. It's been my curse and now it is yours.

Listen to a little bit of Perry first and then let Cooke loose.

Steve Perry - Foolish Hearts
Sam Cooke - Cupid

Seriously, when is Steve Perry going to run out of money so we can get a true Journey reunion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Moderator said...

My wife hates Steve Perry but says Journey's other singer was the shit. Personally, I have a very, very soft spot in my heart for "Don't Stop Believing."

12:42 PM  
Blogger rad said...

Steve Perry's "oh sherrie", now that was the shit.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve Perry is stalking me in my sleep. LOVE

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home