Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Want Your Picture But Not Your Words

I finally got the chance to see The Beach House play live when they opened for that band The Clientele. I don't really get that geeked out about seeing a band play live anymore, but i did for them. My second favorite record of 2006 and still something I lean on heavily in 2007. They were better than beautiful and we wanted to leave after they were done so as not to ruin the evening hearing any other music.

Beach House's "Tokyo Witch" live from PRI's Fair Game

More from Fair Game

Previous Beach House Post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found them the other night, thanks to a dear friend and they are AMAZING and I am listing to them on repeat....
They remind me of the stuff my own band is working on recording on right now, but also very different...

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home