Monday, December 17, 2007

Time Travel

Shit, I love this band.

I'm proclaiming that my favorite record of 2008 is Beach House's Devotion, it makes me fucking shiver everytime I listen to it.

I still can't get enough of their first record that came out in 2006, in fact I consider that record one of my top favorites for 2007. It's like Fleetwood Mac's Rumours, it never falls off the charts. (BTW, listening to Devotion has seriously put a dent in the amount of atttention that has been directed towards the Mac's Rumours/Tusk era the past two months, more on that in another post)

This post is already in the future so no need to time travel back here in twelve months.

You love their first single Gila, how warm is that organ sound, how hot is that guitar lead, how blown is your mind.

More posts on Beach House

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home