Monday, February 06, 2006

A New Rocketship

It's been a long wait for a second pop album from Dustin and Rocketship,the classic "A Certain Smile, A Certain Sadness" was released by Slumberland in 1996. Nine years later we have "Here Comes...Rocketship" released digitally via Nonstop Co-op, they are selling the album individually or as a package via suscription which also gets you music by Andrew Kaffer and Cynthia Nelson.

I've heard more than half the record and I have to say that nothing has diminshed Dustin's songwriting skills since 1996. If there is any justice this record and the Co-op itself will gain a wide audience.

They've posted two free songs
No More Tomorrows
Our New Track

Two songs from "A Certain Smile, A Certain Sadness"
I'm Lost Without You Here
I Love You Like The Way I Used To Do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home