Friday, June 22, 2007

Paris SPCA

from Page Six

PARIS Hilton's Beverly Hills neighbors wish she'd show her pets more respect than she does the driving laws. Shelby Segall, whose yard borders Hilton's, tells The Post's Marianne Garvey: "She treats her animals horribly. They are always getting out and running around the neighborhood.

She had a little orange kitty about a year ago that kept getting out and we kept telling her it was outside. She didn't seem like she cared, and then one day the cat got run over in the middle of the street and died.

Not long after, little [Chihuahua] Tinkerbell came to my door and I left a note on her gate. Her assistant came over frantic and tried to offer me a $40 reward. I said, 'Don't insult me.' " Another neighbor said, "I found two little Chihuahuas of hers running up and down the street with cars and people going up and down. I put them in my bathroom and called Paris. Her assistant answered and said, 'You can't drop them off! Miss Hilton isn't home!' She took three hours to come get them. Meanwhile she lives five houses away."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home